Puddle in the Pasture

A view of the Pacific Northwest from the back yard.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random ? Tuesday Answer

102_edited-1 111_edited-1

What is a group of turkeys called?

You are correct if you said rafter.


KathyB. said...

Is that because that is where you will find them if you keep them in a barn or outbuilding?That is where I find mine, all perched high in the rafters, looking down at me when I enter. I fixed them, I don't give them any perching places higher than me anymore~

Your turkeys are looking very good. ( tasty?)

Anonymous said...

Hi EBet. I learned something new today.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Daisy said...

Well, I did not know that and had never heard that before. Thanks for teaching me something new! Great pictures, Ebet! :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

A correct answer should be worth at least a turkey sandwitch:)

Sally in WA said...

Dinner? :)

Thanks for teaching me something new. I didn't know it was rafter.