Puddle in the Pasture

A view of the Pacific Northwest from the back yard.




Sunday, February 13, 2011

sleeping habits

According to the last two mornings I have lost the ability to sleep in!  Yesterday morning I woke up around the usual time 5:30, wondering were I was, surely I’m not in my bed, why is my alarm not going off!  Oh wait, it’s the weekend, I don’t have to get up I can sleep in….. Sleep I did not, not completely any way, I tossed and turned, in and out of sleep.  This morning was the same except for the part about wondering were I was.  I like to sleep but obviously my brain prefers to stick to a schedule, I suppose it’s not all that bad!         

045

This is some one who can sleep any ol’ time!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Most nights, I sleep fine, but every once in a while I have an off night and don't sleep well. Eventually I get back on track again. Cute picture of your dog. Our dog Max can sleep anytime, anywhere too. :)

Jeannette StG said...

love these horses in the snow!

Sorry you couldn't sleep! Used to be a deep sleeper before, but in the past few years it has become irregular, so I've become "used" to it and roll with the punches:)